Select a start date for information on courses offered, application deadlines, program schedules, tuition and fees unique to each start date below.
At RRU, we use a blended learning model to deliver our programs effectively. Online courses combined with intense small-group residencies, held on-campus, provide you with the flexibility to continue working while you earn a degree you can use for the rest of your life. Learn more about our blended learning model.
With the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management program, you gain the strategic skills and tactical understanding to be an active player at the executive level. Build on existing technical human resources knowledge and learn to effectively manage a diverse workforce in organizations undergoing change. Through a partnership with BC Human Resources Management Association (HRMA), you may be eligible, upon graduation, to earn 100 points toward recertification in the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation – all while creating an upward trajectory in your HR career.
Upon successful completion, graduates can apply for advanced standing in Royal Roads University’s MBA program. A portion of the MBA tuition fee is waived.
Who It’s For
Designed for HR professionals with a minimum three years of experience, this six-month program offers a combination of on-campus and online learning to help you balance career aspirations with current obligations.
Applicants who do not have the formal academic education to qualify for admission may be assessed on the basis of both their formal education and their informal learning, in accordance with the Flexible Admission Policy.
- Understand the practicalities of designing and implementing human resource strategies
- Create strategies for improving organizational effectiveness
- Understand the challenges and prospects of developing learning organizations
- Gain the requisite leadership capabilities to accomplish systemic change
- Develop and improve skills for diagnosing and analyzing change
- Lead and implement organizational change management plans
- Be a catalyst to increased resilience, creativity and performance for individuals and organizations by utilizing a coach approach
Need more info?
Receive relevant program information. Request more information.
Connect with an enrolment advisor to explore your interests. Call us.
Attend an Information Session
Join us at an upcoming information session in your city or online to discover how the Royal Roads University experience is anything but ordinary.
Are you ready? Apply now to one of our programs.